Friday, May 18. Still rainy and dreary--5 days now.
It's a good thing I'm not a worry wart or a hypochondriac. There are enough twinges, cramps, pulls, and aches in pregnancy to keep a woman worrying about everything all the time.
Instead, I've had an inexplicable peace, a very relaxed go-with-the-flow, everything is going to be fine attitude. Pregnancy is natural, birth is natural, and even if something did go wrong with the pregnancy, at this point there's absolutely nothing I could do about it anyway. So I'm just chillin' back and enjoying the ride.
There's only two options: trust and worry. I choose Trust.
I think I'll be ready to fully commit my heart, emotions, and self much later in the pregnancy...it's coming, I'm sure, but for now it's just too early. However, at least when I feel the twinges and the cramps, I'm able to breathe, relax, and know that it's all normal and everything is fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment